Downloading and Running the clicker client on MAC
- Go to the My Account area of https://internetclicker.com/
- Click the macOS client download on the left side below Download Client
- Once downloaded, open the InternetClicker.dmg and open the application
- Now that the application is opened, enter your license into the Key box, your license will be found in the My Account area of the website, above the download links used previously
- Now create the code you would like people to connect with in the Code section, this can be anything you want, but we recommend keeping it related to your event
- Now click the (Re)Connect button, you should see confirmation if this has been successful below in the Log, if this has not connected please double check your license is correct and not in use already on another machine
- You can test everything is running correctly by connecting from a different device (Mobile) through https://internetclicker.com/, enter the code you set and click Submit
Now you can press the left and right arrow keys on the website, and the application window will reflect the input in the form of lighting up the arrows above the Log
IMPORTANT: You may need to allow the app in security settings. To do this go to System Preferences > Security and Privacy > Accessibility and add Internet Clicker as an app in the allow list.
Article is closed for comments.