Control Center is only accessible for those with a pro license or the Trial
- Go to the My Account area of https://internetclicker.com/
- On the left side of the page click Control Center
- To manage this are you must have a code in use, in this area you will see any codes that are currently active, click the one you wish to manage
- From here ensure the Control Presenter Access switch is toggled on, now when people connect to the code through the website, they will be prompted for a username that will be visible in this section (this can be tested by using another device to connect to the code)
- Once you have user(s) connected, you can control the access to the clicker, by toggling the switch next to their name
- Users will remain connected the entire time, even when their access has been revoked. They will receive a message in the bottom right corner of the screen saying that they are active or inactive. Only active users can control the clicker.
- If users disconnect they will disappear from the list, the system will remember them and their control status if they join back using the same name within 5 minutes.
Alternatively, all access can be disabled through the Internet Clicker application:
- Connect the application to an active session
- At the bottom of the application there are 2 check boxes, ticking the former one will disable all access for presenters.